2018 Online Player Registration
Team Pages (our webhost) collects a nominal fee for all online sign ups. This is not a fee given to the Saugerties Little League. You will need to have a PayPal account in order to complete your transaction.
Online registration is for returning players only living at the same address as last season. All others must sign up in person on February 16th, 24th or March 10th.
You may sign up multiple players as long as they are living in the same household at the same address.
Parental Contract for 2018
1. All injuries must be reported to the league Safety Officer immediately. All medical claims for injuries must be first submitted to the claimants insurance company first. Be advised, ALL claims submitted to the League are subject to a $50 deductible by the Leagues insurance carrier and not Saugerties Little League.
2. All participating children are subject to the rules of Little League International and may be dismissed from the program at the discretion of our Board of Directors for continuous rule violations, foul language, excessive absence from games or practices, or for any other justifiable reason.
3. Parents not serving as a manager, coach or umpire are forbidden from disrupting any game or practice. Parents unable to abide by this rule will have their children dropped from the program, permanently.
4. Volunteer! We need your help! Area Leagues charge about $125 per child in order to run their programs. Saugerties has been able to maintain our REASONABLE FEES without asking the children to do any fund raising. This is only possible because of the profits realized from our Concession Stand. You are expected to work one evening or Saturday morning in the stand during a game. Please report to the stand 15 minutes before the start of the game and remain until the stand closes, including clean up. Parents will be notified prior to the start of the season when they are assigned to work. Parents who refuse to work or fail to show up on their assigned day or night, will have their child or children suspended from the program until this obligation is met.
5. I agree that my child may be required to try out for a team. If he/she does not attend at least 50 percent of the tryouts, the League Board-of -Directors approval is required for him or her to be placed on a team.
6. Full uniforms (shirt, pants, hat and stirrup socks) will be worn at all games or the child will not play. NO EXCEPTIONS. Parents are responsible for the care and return of the uniforms at the completion of the season. Anyone who does not return a uniform in a timely manner will be subject to a deposit on any uniforms issued the following season. Jackets, coats, or sweatshirts (if needed due to the weather conditions) must be worn UNDER the uniform shirt.
7. No parent, even those designated as a coach or manager by a division coordinator, is allowed to coach a child or be in the dugout until he or she has filed a Volunteer Application. Children not part of the team are not allowed on the field of play or in the dugout during team practices and games.
8. The Saugerties Little League is in charge of & pays for all facility/building maintenance. Climbing on fences & playing games such as wall ball against structures is strictly prohibited. Repeated violations will result in dismissal from the premises.